It’s the final week before Christmas! What better way to embrace the festive spirit than a Christmas nail art review and tutorial? For the past week I have been using BornPretty’s Christmas 3D nail stickers. The stickers come in colour and theme co-ordinated groups on a plastic backing. Some of my favourites included Christmas trees, jolly Santa’s and snowmen. These stickers are extremely long lasting, easy to use and look lovely on your nails. I work in a hairdressing salon part-time and my hands are constantly in and out of water. After two days of work these appliques were still perfect!
How to Use
- Paint your nails with a base coat. When dry paint them any colour of your choice.
- Once fully dry apply the Born Pretty stickers by peeling individual stickers from the plastic backing. This can be difficult at first but I found it best to bend and pinch around the area of the sticker you want to use and the edge will lift from the backing.
- Use a pair of tweezers to lift and place the stickers on your nail. The smaller stickers can be trickier to work with so tweezers are the easiest way to apply them.
- Seal in your design with one or two applications of a topcoats. Glitter polish is also a great alternative if you want to get an extra few days out of your design.
- You can go for all over design or just apply some to your ring fingers.
- For the best results pair the silver stickers with dark colours and the greens, blues and whites with lighter colours or a white so the stickers stand out on your nails.
- These work best on slightly longer nails but I tried them out on my Auntie who has shorter nails and they still worked out well.
There is 10% off all BornPrettyStore products for all vanessataaffe.wordpress.com readers. Simply enter the voucher code VSSW10 at the checkout at http://www.bornprettystore.com/ and there is also free worldwide shipping.
For more inspiration have a look on http://bornprettyvideos.blogspot.co.uk/.
Let me know if you have tried these products before and how you styled them.