It’s been a whirlwind tour of Australia and New Zealand for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. The couple began their last week with a state visit to the Yarralumla House of Parliment. Kate wore a stunning white Lela Rose dress to mark the occasion. The crocheted sleeves and faux-peplum crochet add some interest to the dress. Accessories wise, Kate wore her blue engagement ring, a sparkling bracelet and watch. To finish the look Kate wore her hair in a low chignon and matched her shoes and clutch.
On the couple’s next visit to Australia’s Houses of Parliament, this time Canberra, Kate wore a green Catherine Walk coat dress. Green has been a favourite of Kate’s over the Royal Tour. I have to admit I found this one particularly bright and not overly well styled. A neat updo or half-updo would have suited Kates hair better with this dress as the neckline is so high.
As part of their final engagements, the Royal Couple celebrated Anzac Day, a day of national remembrance for those who served in Wars or conflicts for Australia and New Zealand. To mark the occasion Kate donned a beautiful Michael Kors Coat from his Spring collection. The full skirted navy/indigo and white coat was paired with a navy fascinator which sat on-top of Kate’s quite curly hair.
Later in the afternoon the couple, along with Prince George , Kate removed her fascinator as she boarded the plane back to England.
Favourite Looks from the Tour
1. The yellow Roksanda Ilincic dress is bang on trend for Spring and Summer. Kate carried off the look to perfection with nude heels and a chic hairdo.
2. I am in love with this Taupe Roksanda Ilincic dress Kate wore stepping off the plane in Uluru!!
3. Another big trend for Spring/Summer, Blue and white floral Combos. This LK Bennett dress is high on my wishlist… or something similar! I love the longer sleeves and navy heels.
4. Kate wore another British favourite, Alexander Mc Queen, on Easter Sunday. Pastel blue looks lovely on Kate, although what doesn’t? The head piece adds even more class to the outfit.
5. The casual Zara blazer is fast becoming synonymous with Kate. I loved that on this occasion she styled her signature look with a gingham shirt instead of the typical striped shirt.
Let me know which look you liked the best from the Royal Tour 2014!